Saturday 10 March 2012

Birds of a feather

I finished the stitching of my second Bucilla Stocking Ornament tonight.  These sweet little birds will make a fine decoration for our Christmas Centrepiece this year.  It is a three day long weekend here in Adelaide so I will get the chance to pull out the sewing machine Monday and sew these little lovelies together.  Here is stocking number two:-


My dear friend Miss Tegan photocopied and enlarged another two pages of the "Wintertime Wolves" for me this evening so I can get back to that now.  One of the few disadvantages of aging the eyesight is fading slowly and glasses for any stitching is now a neccessity and the enlargement of patterns also...well it could be worse.  Due to the size of Wintertime Wolves I am considering putting it up on my large floor stand to stitch which means I cannot take it out and about with me but it will be much easier to stitch and keep the fabric nice and taut.

Well it is nigh on 1 am here so off to bed for this little duck.

Thanks for visiting and come back soon
didda

No comments:

Post a Comment