Monday 5 March 2012

My First Blogged Finish

Medieval Queen

My first finish for this blog (most excited). I finished off Medieval Queen a Textile Heritage Bookmark Kit. A counted Cross Stitch Design made in Scotland.  I enjoy these kits but one of the most pleasurable features of them is that this design comes with a design story which brings the kit to life.
Well without further ado here she is:-




My Queen will be on her way to My Mother tomorrow.  Poor Mum has been under the weather so hoping this will cheer her up.

Now a start I have decided to start my Bucilla 30 Christmas stocking ornaments and these are the ones I like the best and am starting first


I am very partial to the birds but love the colours of the Pointsetia.  I think these miniature stockings will look lovely on a small Christmas Tree as a centre piece this coming Christmas.

Be kind to yourself and those you love

Didda.





No comments:

Post a Comment