Saturday 10 March 2012

The Monster is Out of Hibernation


As I mentioned in my last post I was going to dig my stitching frame out of the dungeons of my shed and resurrect it to put my "Wintertime Wolves" on.  Whilst struggling to help me put it together the floor frame was dubbed "the monster" by my friend.  However after a few whispered harsh words here she is all set up with the Wolves in attendance.


A close up of the progress on my wolf it is hard to see but I have finished the "snow drift" under his feet


Tonight I will be working on my next Bucilla Stocking and tomorrow I will devote to my wolves.

For those of you in Australia there is a charity stitching organisation that would be very grateful for cross stitch squares to make quilts for children who are terminally ill or have life long illness.  They have easy to follow guidelines and their website is:-


Thank you for your visit and please come back soon

didda

No comments:

Post a Comment